Friday, November 23, 2012

Elemental Junkie

Ingest me like a chemical compound
I’m here to shatter ground and astound
But if my head could ever quit its pounding,
I could do with a little grounding
Cause my place is in space
Fuck an atomic rock
I love God’s creation,
    but we put it on lock
So I take a hammer to this clock
Crystal shards
To get cosmic lawyers disbarred
Which card you got?
Does it thicken this plot
Or stir the concoction in the pot
What’s the molecular makeup
    of my dripping snot
Buck shot forming out of astral ash
Take your monatomic gold
    and trade it in for cash
I’m bleeding hurricanes from a gash
And I wouldn’t bother to
    lick your blood from the grass
Puff puff pass
And pass out
Don’t look down
Cause then you’ll hear a deafening sound
That’ll drown out His voice
This has always been a choice
So I choose to hoist
A moist tongue above a host
Speaking with the Holy Ghost
She’s the one I feel the most
I’m burning like a roast
And standing at the coast
A breeze felt with ease
We’re in a schizophrenic schism
    far from peace
Like the polytheistic gods of Greece
I’m at least under the belly of the Beast
I see its Marks
It ain’t a myth or a farce
It’s all so dark
Like a nightmare opium den
Or a crack whore garden
Pardon our dust
And systematic rust
Passed down through years of lust
I feel the manic gusts
As this frigid panic thrusts
Our epidemic must
Find a soluble end
Through visions we contend
Our soiled souls we mend
Hope the healing ain’t pretend

No comments: