Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hellion (version 1)

I run off God’s own ethanol
A stench with gall
So who’s got the ball
And who’s court is this
Which elite can I dis
Dismiss it with a fist
Oh, I insist
That you finally enlist
In the army
That’ll help us coexist
But I missed the sign-up sheet
Cause she couldn’t be discreet
And I lost my hand within the sheets
So I was unable to write
Even to utter my name at night
The pencil picked a fight
Between the lines hidden from sight
Is it strength to show our might
But that doesn’t make it right
I’m riding that beam of light
It doesn’t touch the sun
It’s just a rainbow for fun
Words that’ll never be outdone

Word
Who’s the leader of this herd?
Is a phoenix a spirit or a bird?
A question so absurd
I wouldn’t expect it to be fulfilled more
I write above blood and gore
So much more than a seeping sore
Bleeding on the floor
With cuts, I’m loosing breath
Inching toward my death
Shadows bring the Thoth
Foaming mouth full of froth
Like the head of a beer
LSD to see clear
Listen, can you hear
A suicide of peers
You lack empathetic tears
At the River’s Edge
We built a callous hedge
To hear a killer bragging
So I’m lagging behind
Any feeling for the body that we find
This flesh is just rind
To slice our own kind
Inside, defined pulp
Like a blood orange
    step back and gulp
Behold your Wizard of Gore
You’re begging for more
Simon Says to sever the core
Dead bodies melted down to Iron Ore
Drop Dead Sexy
Lifeless like Ellie
Hellion
What Is It? we sellin’ ’em

No comments: